Monday, January 20, 2014

Been out to lunch... a long lunch

Dear readers,

It has been nearly three weeks since I have posted anything to the blog.  For one thing, I have been swamped with work.  As much as I thoroughly enjoy blogging, it rather unfortunately, does not pay the bills, and I had no choice but to put it aside for a while.  Furthermore, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't suffering from a case of Writer's Block.

However, I will have a new post up in the coming days.  Until then.

Sincerely,
John Lee
The Korean Foreigner

Source: http://www.amfor.net/malpractice/out_to_lunch.gif

3 comments:

  1. Since it's winter having lots of work is good. Better than watching last season's television, checking your facebook page a zillion times a day and taking naps on the sofa. I did go out and listen to a live band last weekend with my sisters. Got a nice alcohol buzz and a lovely hangover the next day. Gave me a chance to comb my hair and put on makeup although I still didn't bother to shave my legs. Looking forward to your next post even though I'm fairly sure it will be full of enough Chicago school tropes to give me a worse hangover than mixing beer and tequila. I love you John but you really are a devoted little capitalist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think being called "a devoted little capitalist" is by far the cutest compliment that I have received. Thanks, TT. :)

      Delete
  2. You're welcome. I'm sure you deserve other compliments too I just don't know you well enough to come up with anything else yet.

    ReplyDelete